The CoreDNS team has released CoreDNS-1.5.2.
Small bugfixes and a change to Caddy’s import path (mholt/caddy -> caddyserver/caddy). Doing a release helps plugins deal with the change better.
- For all plugins that use the
upstreamdirective it use removed from the documentation; it’s still accepted but is a noop. Currently these plugins use CoreDNS to resolve external queries.
- The template plugin now supports meta data.
- The file plugin closes the connection after an AXFR. It also loads secondary zones lazily on startup.
Brought to You By
bcebere, John Belamaric, JINMEI Tatuya, Miek Gieben, Timoses, Yong Tang.
- plugin/file: close correctlty after AXFR (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/2943)
- plugin/file: load secondary zones lazily on startup (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/2944)
- plugin/template: support metadata (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/2958)
- build: Update Caddy to 1.0.1, and update import path (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/2961)
- plugins: set upstream unconditionally (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/2956)
- tls: hardening (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/2938)