The CoreDNS team has released CoreDNS-1.6.2.
This is a bug fix release, but it also features a new plugin called azure.
It’s compiled with Go 1.12.8 that incorporates fixes for HTTP/2 that may impact you if you use DoH.
- Add azure to facilitate serving records from Microsoft Azure.
- Make the refresh frequency adjustable in the route53 plugin.
- Fix the handling of truncated responses in forward.
Brought to You By
Andrey Meshkov, Chris O’Haver, Darshan Chaudhary, ethan, Matt Kulka and Miek Gieben.
- plugin/azure: Add plugin for Azure DNS (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/2945)
- plugin/forward: Fix handling truncated responses in forward (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/3110)
- plugin/kubernetes: Don’t do a zone transfer for NS requests (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/3098)
- plugin/kubernetes: fix NXDOMAIN/NODATA fallthough case (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/3118)
- plugin/route53: make refresh frequency adjustable (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/3083)
- plugin/route53: Various updates (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/3108)