The CoreDNS team has released CoreDNS-1.6.4.
Various code cleanups and documentation improvements. We’ve added one new plugin: acl, that allows blocking requests.
- acl block request from IPs or IP ranges.
- kubernetes received some bug fixes, see below for specific PRs.
- hosts exports metrics on the number of entries and last reload time.
Brought to You By
An Xiao, Chris O’Haver, Cricket Liu, Guangming Wang, Kasisnu, li mengyang, Miek Gieben, orangelynx, xieyanker, yeya24, Yong Tang.
- plugin/hosts: add host metrics (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/3277)
- plugin/kubernetes: Don’t duplicate service record for every port (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/3240)
- plugin/kubernetes: Handle multiple local IPs and bind (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/3208)
- Add plugin ACL for source IP filtering (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/3103)