The CoreDNS team has released CoreDNS-1.8.4. This release includes a bunch of bugfixes and a few enhancements mostly in the dnssec and kubernetes plugins, and a new (small) plugin called minimal.
It also include a fix when using the “reverse zone cidr syntax”, e.g. 10.0.0.0/15, now return the proper set of reverse zones.
Brought to You By
Chris O’Haver, cuirunxing-hub, Frank Riley, Keith Coleman, Miek Gieben, milgradesec, Mohammad Yosefpor, ntoofu, Paco Xu, Soumya Ghosh Dastidar, Steve Greene, Théotime Lévêque, Uwe Krueger, wangchenglong01, Yong Tang, Yury Tsarev.
- core: fix reverse zones expansion (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4538)
- plugins: fix Normalize (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4621)
- reverse zone: make Normalize return proper reverse zones (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4621)
- plugin/bind: Bind by interface name (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4522)
- plugin/bind: Exclude interface or ip address (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4543)
- plugin/dnssec: Check for two days of remaining validity (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4606)
- plugin/dnssec: interface type correction for
periodicCleansig validity check (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4608)
- plugin/dnssec: use entire RRset as key input (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4537)
- plugin/etcd: Bump etcd to v3.5.0-beta.3 (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4638)
- plugin/forward: Add upstream metadata (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4521)
- plugin/health: add logging for local health request (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4533)
- plugin/kubernetes: consider nil ready as ready (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4632)
- plugin/kubernetes: do endpoint/slice check in retry loop (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4492)
- plugin/kubernetes: Exclude unready endpoints from endpointslices (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4580)
- plugin/metrics: remove RR type (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4534)
- plugin/minimal: Add minimal-responses plugin (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4417)
- plugin/rewrite: streamline the ResponseRule handling. (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4473)
- plugin/sign: Revert “plugin/sign: track zone file’s mtime (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4431)"
- plugin/transfer: reply with refused (https://github.com/coredns/coredns/pull/4510)