We are pleased to announce the release of CoreDNS-1.1.2!
This release has some fixes in the plugins and no core updates.
- forward has received a large pile of fixes and improvements.
- reload: the metrics and health plugin saw fixes for this reload issue, still not 100% perfect, but a whole lot better than it was.
- log now allows
ORing of log classes.
- metrics: add a server label to make each metric unique to the server handling it. This impacts all plugins, currently proxy and forward have been updated to include a server label.
- debug: when enabled plugins show their
log.Debugoutput (none of the included plugins use this yet).
- kubernetes has a small fix for apex queries.
The following people helped with getting this release done:
Chris O’Haver, Francois Tur, Maksim Paramonau, Miek Gieben, Moto Ishizawa, Ruslan Drozhdzh, Scott Donovan, Tobias Schmidt, Uladzimir Trehubenka.