We are pleased to announce the release of CoreDNS-1.1.3!
This release has fixes in the plugins, small core updates and experimental DNS over HTTPs support. We also announce the deprecation of a few things.
Experimental DNS-over-HTTPS support was added in the server. Use
https:// as the server’s scheme
in the configuration.
-log flag actually doesn’t do anything, so this is a deprecation notice that this flag will be
removed in the next release.
- metrics All in-tree plugins serve metrics with a
- cache and dnssec drop the capacity metrics
- add a panic counter:
- etcd supports A and AAAA record under the zone’s apex.
- rewrite now handles
continuein response rewrites.
- forward clean ups, esp when shutting it down.
- cache adds some optimization.
- kubernetes adds option to
ignoreservices without ready endpoints.
- Deprecation notice for the reverse plugin.
- Deprecation notice for the
https_googleprotocol in proxy.
The following people helped with getting this release done:
Ahmet Alp Balkan, Anton Antonov, Cem Türker, Chris O’Haver, darkweaver87, Eugen Kleiner, Francois Tur, John Belamaric, Mario Kleinsasser, Miek Gieben, Ruslan Drozhdzh, Silver, Tobias Schmidt, Yong Tang.